Akademy

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Mar 23 11:27:33 CET 2005

On Wednesday 23 March 2005 11:05, Michael Thaler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > On the other hand, I'm still willing to host a few days of Krita
> > hackathon this summer. Deventer is easily reachable by train from
> > Denmark, Germany, Belgium and France :-).
>
> Sounds like a very nice idea:-) I have never been to the Netherlands and I
> would like to come, too.

I've got plenty of connectivity for people who bring their own laptops, and I
can borrow my daughters' laptops for those who don't (those are quite slow,
but will probably work fine with a distcc-setup). There is easily sleeping
room for four or five people, providing some people are willing to share a
room.