koffice/krita/core

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Mar 13 17:09:35 CET 2005

On Sunday 13 March 2005 17:01, Casper Boemann wrote:
> On Sunday 13 March 2005 16:11, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> Does that work ?

Some preliminary testing shows it does :-).

> Not saying that it couldn't. Just be sure it's done right
> The data changed between close and and start of new memento MUST be recorded
> somewhere and saved in the undo stack or we would have problems.
>
> The previous version should work if every new action remembers to start a
> transaction.
>
> What is the reason you need this change ?

Some rather funny bugs cropped up where the changes were recorded in the
previous command.

I've got an idea... Maybe there should always be a memento (currently there is
no memento on creation of the device, and closeMemento creates a new one that
is then returned to the next action. That way there's always a memento. I'll
give it a  try.