Blend modes

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Jun 30 13:38:12 CEST 2005

On Thursday 30 June 2005 13:32, Casper Boemann wrote:

> nice concept, perhaps you are right anyway :-)

:-)

> Still I think we should have sub-maintainers. You already have ws, cyrille
> has gray, what's_his_name (sorry) has yuv, Adrian has rgb16, I could take
> cmyk

Yes, that should work out in practice. If the colorspaces could remain enabled
because of the (warning-enabled) default implementation, then one could add
the missing functionality at ones leisure. About cmyk: that's still not
fixed... The main problem being a buggy over composite op, I think.

> The rgb8 would be common though as this is probably where everything goes
> first.

Yes. Maybe we could do the default implementation in 16-bit lab?