Small fonts in Krita toolbars

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Jun 21 23:46:33 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 21 June 2005 23:42, Jussi Kekkonen wrote:
> Hi almighty devs!
>
> I have "strange problem, font size of tools and toolbars is almost
> unreadable as you can see in this pic:
> http://www.kapsi.fi/~tm_travolta/kuvat/temp/krita_003.jpg
>
> After consultation in #koffice @ freenode, part of problem was located to
> koffice/krita/kopalette/koPalette.cc line 79  ?

Ah, yes, quite likely. You see, _if_ your toolbar font is not smaller than
your general font, Krita users your general font at 80% size for the palettes
on the assumption that you want them as small as possible, but still
readable.

This was done because people who had the same toolbar font size as general
font size tend to have both quite big; and then the palettes take up to much
room on their screen.

> Not too big problem but affects to usability atleast in my case. :)

You on the other hand have a very small font for everything, so it works out
bad for you. If you make the toolbar font one point smaller than your general
font, it'll work out, I guess.

> ...and please, include me to CC in reply ;)

Done.