Thinking about large files.

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Tue Jun 14 00:39:39 CEST 2005

On Monday 13 June 2005 22:45, Casper Boemann wrote:
> Yes with the old tilemanager there was an unimplemented class. I removed it
> because everything else changed, but I always intended to add a
> cachemanager and offloading function some day. Sounds like this is
> something for you :-)
Ok, I'll have a try at this :-) I don't know when I'll be able to start
working on it because of my exams, though.
(I already had a quick peek at the tile manager internals to have an idea
about how I would start with it, but it seems the reference counting of
KisTile isn't implemented anywhere; is that correct?)