first cs depend case: brighness,contrast

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Jun 6 23:10:51 CEST 2005

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Casper Boemann wrote:

> What do you think, or do you have other alternatives?

I do not have a better idea, and I feel we should go for option 1.
As you say, it's easier and probably faster and more readable, too.

If the colorspace classes get too bloated with public API functions,
we can always create a second interface, KisColorspaceManipulator
(or something like that) that can be retrieved from KisStrategyColorspace
with a getter. We should then avoid using KisStrategyColorSpace's
private api in methods that implemetn KisColorspaceManipulator. This
woudl enable colorspace modules to implement the methods in a separate
class or all in one depending on what the authors prefer.

Boudewijn