SVN

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Sat Jun 4 22:51:17 CEST 2005

On Saturday 04 June 2005 22:43, Grzegorz Borowiak wrote:
> I checked out from anonymous SVN. But what then? How to compile it?
> There's no ./configure nor configure.ac, so autoconf doesn't work.
You create that in the KOffice directory:
make -f Makefile.cvs
./configure
make
make install (possibly as root, depends on the situation)
Now to do this, you need the koffice dir. If you don't want the entire koffice
package on your hard disk, you can do a non-recursive checkout of the koffice
dir, and then svn update the directories you need manually (admin/, filters/,
krita/, lib/, servicetypes/ and tools/).