New krita movie

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Wed Jun 1 22:58:16 CEST 2005

With the first real release of Krita approaching, I thought it would've been
nice to make a new video of krita in use. I tried to include some of the
features added since the preview release. I'm sure I left out many things,
but I tried to show a few cool things like 'infinite' layers, color
management, and working selections. (I left out many things as well, the file
is big enough already). The file looks like it's played in fast-forward mode,
unfortunately I can't do anything about that, I think.

Here it is: http://www.bartcoppens.be/krita-rc1.avi