Toolbox

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Jul 28 20:34:43 CEST 2005

On Thursday 28 July 2005 20:23, Sven Langkamp wrote:
> Hi hackathon participants
>
> The new toolbox is really nice. Though I think some things should be
> changed:
>
> Can we bring back the eraser tool? I know we have the paintop box (now
> Brushes and stuff), but it would be far easier to reach.

It's open for discussion -- I'd prefer not to, though, because I really want
to try and make the paintop box work better -- because this won't be the only
eraser we'll have.

> The tools should be slightly different order e.g. selection tools:
> selection brush selection eraser
> rectagular ellipse
> polygon polyline
> contiguous simelar

True -- and that's quite easy to do by setting the priority of the tools
correctly. Or at least, I think so. It just needs to be done.

> The hints of the buttons in toolbox should not show the internal names.

No -- that's a silly bug indeed :-).

> By the way: Is the big space between the two columns a bug or is that
> wanted?

I think it's a bug... There are worse bugs in the toolbox, too. I'll probably
fix them over the course of the next week.

> I wish everybody much fun for rest of the hackathon.

Thanks! Wish you could have been here.