koffice/krita

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Mon Jul 25 22:48:28 CEST 2005

On Monday 25 July 2005 22:13, Adrian Page wrote:
> Um, after this commit, the hdr exposure no longer works for me, so that
> was a short-lived feature. :-)
Hmmm, that's odd. I didn't notice that, but I thought it would have worked
after my changes. Apparantly, the problem is that the 32bit float colorplugin
doesn't get loaded for a kisview (the wet plugin does). Unfortunately I have
no idea how I can make the plugin load as well for a kisview.

> Since I can't tell what it does do, I don't know if it's still possible
> to have two views open on the same image with both views having
> different exposures. Hopefully it is, as I think that's important.
I must admit that I hadn't thought about that. My change made each layer have
its own exposure, because it seemed more flexible. Now I could reverse that
part of my patch, but I think it's silly to add such a specific feature like
exposure to all color strategies hardcoded.
Do you have any idea on how I could do the per-view exposure system for 32bit
floats in a more generic way? Each view could get a list of specific
parameters for each colospace, and then when viewing pass that along to the
colorspace as well, but I fear that might become complicated.