Default scaling filter

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Sat Jul 2 16:03:26 CEST 2005

On Saturday 02 July 2005 14:30, Michael Thaler wrote:
> I just saw that the default scaling filter in the image size dialog is
> BSpline. I think the Mitchell filter should stay the default. The quality
> is better and it is really not much slower. Can you please change that
> back? (I just had a look but I could not find where to change this).
didn't do that on purpose, so sure I'll fix that

only thing is: now that it is a registry we don't have such fine control over
which filters are available. Still it should be pretty simple.

Perhabs we should rename the class (again again) to KisFilterFunc. What do you
think?

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann