Fill_painter broken and colordistance in autolayer

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Thu Jan 6 00:11:06 CET 2005

Just commit

I know what the problem is.

Unwritten pixels have a default tile. If you write to this tile all
unwritten pixels are changed.

However if the iterator you get is writeaccess and not readaccess you will
never get the default tile. So I guess that you just use a wrongly created
iterator. (last arg should be true for writeaccess)

So in short: I think that I would be able to fix this. And thanks for
highlighting this "problem"

The setpixel function should use a writeaccess iterator too and then it
should work. But just commit and let me take a look at it as well. There
might be other design issues

best regards
Casper