Yay for painting with filters

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Feb 25 21:31:57 CET 2005

On Friday 25 February 2005 17:38, Sven Langkamp wrote:

> I can paint outside the image, at least with the normal brush.

Ah, it seems that that tool doesn't have the check anymore...

> I just tryed to make the oilpaint, emboss and raindrop filter ready for the
> filter painting tool (I don't know if it makes sense for the raindrop
> filter), but it seems that they are broken again. I'm not sure if that's a
> bug in CVS or in my working copy. Can someone have a look on that?

Hm. The oilpaint filter works (raindrops doesn't make much sense, I guess --
mabe the filters need to provide a hint to tell the rest of Krita they're
suitable for painting), but not when painting:

However, the following stacktrace should help a bit:

#7  0x41d2dc20 in KisImage::width (this=0x0)
    at ../../../koffice/krita/core/kis_image.cc:532
#8  0x42896476 in KisOilPaintFilter::process (this=0x931f460, src=
      {ptr = 0x9386568}, configuration=0x933a038, rect=@0xbfffd360, ktc=0x0)

--> I guess this means that there's no KisImage in process, here.

I'll look into this.