Status

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Feb 23 22:12:12 CET 2005

On Wednesday 23 February 2005 19:44, Sven Langkamp wrote:

> We could turn of the slider.

I think we should do that.

> Other problems I noticed:
> * There are too many or too big dockers. On my screen I can't see the image
> on startup as the whole screen is covered with dockers.

Both and all of them... Currently, the dockers use the toolbar font: if your
toolbar font is big, then the dockers will be big. Maybe the KDE toolbar font
isn't the best choice for the dockers. The docker tabs still are too big,
especially the autogradient and autobrush. Width is more of a problem than
height at the moment.

Maybe we should do the following:

* hardcode 6pt font size
* remove sliders
* Change the equal checkbox to a small toggle toolbutton with an icon of a
link.
* Use icons instead of text for width/height/horizontal/vertical in autobrush.

If that's not enough, well, then I'm out of options. We can move the
autobrush/autogradien settings widgets to a popup/folddown dialog, same as
with the text brush.

> *The toolbox is not visible anymore.

That's just because it's empty. I'm working on it...

> *The display timer cause "jumps" in the brush movement.

Experimental code, but think you've just proven that it was a bad idea: I'm
removing it at this very instant.

> *The invert filter is broken. It changes the colors, but does not invert.

Ah, that's one for Casper to look at...