koffice/krita/core/visitors

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Feb 22 21:06:49 CET 2005

On Tuesday 22 February 2005 13:26, Casper Boemann wrote:

> :-) don't think so but I intend to fix rotate and shear.
>
> I plan to reimplement using the multipass algorithm that we employ for
> scaling, so that all rotate,shear,scale transforms are handled uniformly
> (by the same routine). Only the matrix init (setup of the transform) would
> differ.

As long as we keep the quality of the scaling -- preferably the algorithms,
too... Take care: the scale and rotate visitor are the things to keep, the
generic transform in KisPaintDevice shouldn't be used for the
rotation/scaling/transforming because the quality is too bad; that it is used
for 90/180/270 from KisView is a historical artefact, and I should remove it
from Krita asap.