impending doom - new layers structure

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Thu Dec 22 04:26:51 CET 2005

Am Mittwoch, 21. Dezember 2005 21:49 schrieb Bart Coppens:
> On Wednesday 21 December 2005 20:24, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Ah that's indeed something that would be best served with adjustment
> layers, since this kind of logic really belongs there and not in the part
> layer. Also, this will probably make more sense from a user's point of
> easy to track and easy to configure each seperately (if you keep this kind
> of stuff in the parts layer it will get messy internally and externally for
> these kinds of things).

I don't know whether I understood this correctly. How does this concept
compare to Adobe Photoshop's layer styles? If I got it right I'd guess that
this concept would enable Krita to "emulate" a similar concept but I'm not
100% sure.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards,

        Torsten Rahn

--
Dipl.-Phys. Torsten Rahn, credativ GmbH
Karl-Heinz-Beckurts-Str. 13, 52428 Jülich, Germany
Email: Torsten.Rahn at credativ.de