Absent with leave

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Apr 25 22:23:13 CEST 2005

On Monday 25 April 2005 17:29, Bart Coppens wrote:
> On Sunday 24 April 2005 21:20, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > * The import/export filter still doesn't announce it's capable of
> > photoshop,
>
> I committed a patch that fixes that here (though it fixes more on my
> install: now it actually announces something instead of only saying "All
> Images"). Does this fix the issue for you as well?

When using the image/import menu option, yet. Of course, you didn't touch any
other code, but there's another problem.

The krita/magick import/export filter in koffice/filters declares that it is
capable of reading photoshop files, too, but photoshop files are not shown
in, e.g., the startup file dialog or the file/open dialog. When you set the
filter to * and select a photoshop file, you get a dialog asking you to pick
a file format. If you pick any of the unknown's or any image format, Krita
loads the file without a problem.

I've been trying to discover what I did wrong here, but I cannot find the
cause. So I cc'ed koffice-devel... Maybe someone else can help us out.