undo of selection

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Thu Apr 14 22:49:20 CEST 2005

Hi again

The way selections are now created and removed on the fly gives us problems
with undo.

When a selection is removed the undo info is also obsoleted.

In my mind we need to have a single KisSelection for the lifetime of the
owning paintdevice (though created the first time it's referenced). Clear
should modify the selection not delete it.

Alternatively, all transactions that delete a selection should not actually
delete it, but  only remove it and store it in a subclass of KisTransaction)
--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann