KisScaleVisitor

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at ph.tum.de
Wed Sep 22 10:30:46 CEST 2004

Hello,

I moved the scaling code to a visitor. Please copy the attached files to
krita/core/ (or maybe better to krita/core/visitors, but I don't know how to
set up the automake stuff...) and apply the attached patch.

I will work on progress info for the scaling code next. Then I try to
implement simple image rotation. There is an advanced algorith which works
really good, which is explained in Graphics Gems I, but unfortunately someone
borrowed the book from our library and I will have to wait until mid of
october to get the book.

Michael