CKMY craziness...

Saem Ghani saem-ghani at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 17 20:32:07 CET 2004

I've been hacking away at the code, trying to figure out why CKMY is borked.
I'm still basically no where with it, but I think I have some idea where some
of the issues might be comming from.  But they're hard to track down, thanks
to QUANTUM*.  I'm fairly certain that there is spill over and the wrong
values are being effected.

So I'm voting for a refactoring of QUANTUM* to std::vector<QUANTUM>.  I'm
going for the STL version instead of QVector, simply because the STL version
supports arithmetic and a few other features which will reduce the amount of
work for this particularly refactoring job.  Additionally, I was really
surprised at the lack of refactoring features in KDevelop, but refactoring in
C++ is a PAIN!