Vips

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Mar 18 18:19:57 CET 2004

Just now on the gimp-devel mailing list, someone mentioned a project called
'vips' -- it was new to me, but it appears to be very powerful and
interesting. Lgpl, too, so we can borrow code to our hearts content:

http://www.vips.ecs.soton.ac.uk/

In other news, I've taken Roger's patch and have tried to make it more
general, but putting it in kis_image. It works for now, but I needed to add a
mutex, and that slows things down a bit. I'm going to try with a
producer/consumer of dirty rects tonight.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi