Some bugs

Adrian Page adrian at pagenet.plus.com
Mon Mar 8 22:47:29 CET 2004

On Monday 08 March 2004 8:58 pm, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> I'm not sure, though, whether you  should also move the spacing
> widget to the tool dialog; one could make a case that since spacing is a
> property of the brush proper, showing it with the brush is the proper thing
> to do.

I was just thinking the same thing. The spacing is expected to differ between
brushes, so keeping it with the brush selection makes sense.

There seem to be three layers of options available:

1. Options tied to the current brush - on the Brushes/Patterns 'Brushes' tab.
2. Options tied to the current tool - on the Tool Properties 'current tool'
tab.
3. Global options - on the Tool Properties 'General' tab.

I would think the opacity and composite mode could go to the 'current tool'
tab, so they can be set differently for each tool.

I was wondering about the 'use colour as mask' option for colour brushes. That
feels like it should either be global, or tied to the current brush, but I'm
not sure.

Adrian