Color filter plugin

Patrick Julien freak at codepimps.org
Mon Mar 8 13:00:16 CET 2004

Cyrille,

You have std::min defined in the standard header <algorithm>

I have placed the inline function process Color in a private namespace.

Your sliders are much too interesting to leave in the plugin proper.  Consider
making more generic versions in the ui directory then using them from your
plugin.

Consider making a placing your round() macro in kis_global.

All your methods will need to be reworked when new image types are added.  Are
you sure you cannot achieve most of the body of the coding by probing some
pieces of info, like the number of channels?  etc...

If the information needed is missing, then the problem is probably the core
not offering such information.

I am concerned that with such an implementation strategy, I would lose you to
the same plugin over and over again.

Of course, feel free to do has you wish, I am simply stating that reworking
the plugin everytime an image type is added, well I'm afraid you would get
bored and simply move away from Krita :).