koffice/krita/core

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Mar 6 14:49:15 CET 2004

On Saturday 06 March 2004 14:44, Adrian Page wrote:

> Do you mean something like 'Use colour as a mask'? Were you intending to
> support colour brushes?

Well, I showed the options to my in-house quality team, and they unanimously
voted for blue bell peppers and purple sunbursts as opposed to the coloured
ones. I'm not sure what the correct terminology would be, but 'use colour as
mask' could describe it. I never really thought about supporting coloured
brushes, since I thought that that could be handled better by the stamp tool.
Not that it's not nice to have; but I like to have both :-)

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi