koffice/krita/ui

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Mar 5 13:17:29 CET 2004

On Friday 05 March 2004 13:10, Adrian Page wrote:
> On Friday 05 March 2004 11:34 am, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > CVS commit by rempt:
> >
> > The brush spacing slider somehow had got 1000 as max; that's way too
> > much.
>
> That's because the spacing setting is percentage of width/height so 100% is
> too small for the maximum. 1000 is the maximum legal setting in the brush
> header and also the value gimp  lets you set in its brush chooser. The way
> spacing works now is very much like in gimp.

Didn't we do some translation of that in the brush loading? I seem to remember
coming across that code. Anyway -- a slider that moves from 1 to 1000 is not
really handy to use, so we should do something about that if the range needs
to stay 1-1000.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi