a new member and some small problems

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Jun 27 13:15:25 CEST 2004

On Sunday 27 June 2004 13:14, Michael Thaler wrote:
> On Sunday 27 June 2004 12:13, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > Well, KDE cvs does require Qt 3.3 since
> > http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=108686443228997&w=2...
>
> But the rest of KOffice apparently does not require Qt3.3 so it would be
> nice if Krita would not require Qt 3.3, too. But I am not a developper and
> there do not seem to be many other people that do not use Qt 3.3 so I guess
> it is o.k. if you just ignore me:-))

No, I try to keep it running, but sometimes I just forget to edit the .ui
files -- you might occasionally have to fix that yourself if you want to get
Krita to compile. However, I'd really like for Debian to start using 3.3. Do
you have any idea when that will happen?
--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi