a new member and some small problems

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at physik.tu-muenchen.de
Sun Jun 27 12:08:27 CEST 2004

Hi,

> first in plugins/screenmode line 89 there are references to variables that
> are not part of cvs (simply commenting out that line helped)

I can reproduce this... Debian SID with Qt 3.2

> also the colorrange and imagesize plugins require qtdevelop 3.3 which I
> think is a shame since it is not relaesed yet AFAIK. I that dependency
> really nessesary - I had to remove those plugins from the build.

resulting files to my webserver:
http://www1.physik.tu-muenchen.de/~mthaler/krita/. It would be great if
someone checks if the widgets actually work as intended and check them into
CVS if so. Debian SID still has no Qt 3.3 and widgets created with Qt
Designer 3.3 break compilation for everyone using (at least) Debian SID.

Take care,
Michael