GTK & Imageprcessing

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Jun 6 22:42:23 CEST 2004

On Sunday 06 June 2004 22:13, Michael Thaler wrote:
> That might be interesting for you:
>
> http://cybernetics.freewebspace.com/gtk/

Yes, thanks -- I read it today. Quite interesting. From this, and from going
through the gimp's source (and some other small demo apps), I am getting the
distinct impression that doing paint-type apps is easier with gtk than with
Qt. Probably because gtk was designed for a paint-type app -- but there you
are, and it may be the explanation for the fact that there are more mature
paint-apps in gtk than in Qt.

On the other hand, I've got my laptop back from Dell (with a new keyboard,
motherboard, cpu and cleaned fans, but with a rubber foot lacking), so I can
get back to coding.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi