Fill tool

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Jul 2 22:35:05 CEST 2004

On Friday 02 July 2004 22:20, Bart Coppens wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've been trying to fix Krita's filler tool. Unfortunately, I'm stuck at a
> very strange bug I can't seem to find. The problem is that while most of
> the time it fills exactly what it should, sometimes it goes right through a
> line of pixels (without actually filling them), and ends up filling almost
> the whole image. Reproducable almost every time I paint a big circle on the
> canvas and try to fill it. I fear I keep reading over it, so maybe someone
> else could have a quick look at the code (patch attached)?

I don't see anything suspicious at first blush, and I suspect that I won't see
it on a more careful examination, but I do know that the main difference
between circles and free-hand painted lines is that the circles are not
anti-aliased -- maybe that's significant?

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi