Painting connected lines

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Jan 2 12:52:03 CET 2004

It's now possible to use the brush tool to paint connected lines; and the
lines even take the brush spacing in account. But the brush spacing widget
doesn't work yet; and the whole painting process is so slow that no matter
how artistic your mouse movements, all you get are straight lines between
mouse-down and mouse-up. And I do take care of the brushes' hotspot
definition, but it looks, for lack of brush cursors, that it doesn't work.

However, I have now re-incorporated, except for the tool options dialog, all
the functionality of the 1999 KImageShop brush :-).

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/index2.html