Likely performance bug in bitBlt

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Feb 20 21:44:28 CET 2004

On Friday 20 February 2004 02:16, Roger Larsson wrote:

> But best is probably to use the size parameters.

Yes, that's probably best. I've just done that, but it's hard to determine
whether it made much difference in drawing. Krita feels a lot smoother now,
but that's quite likely due to this computer which is three times as fast as
my previous desktop, and Hz for Hz six times as fast as my old powerbook...
But filling in the size parameters is much cleaner anyway.

> (My mail list subscription might have failed... I will see if I get this.)

I rather think it worked :-). Welcome, and all that sort of things.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi