Docking GUI

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Feb 11 07:15:55 CET 2004

On Wednesday 11 February 2004 02:05, Patrick Julien wrote:

> I'm not saying my style is better than anyone else, but consistency does
> have value.  If you don't believe me, look at the Krayon code before I
> started working on it, you can't even tell when blocks begin and end since
> every developer working on that code kept is own style.

I would really, really like to go with indent through Krita, making all of the
files consistent, and then work on naming. One big whitespace and naming
commit... I don't mind anymore about using tabs instead of spaces, got used
to it, got XEmacs tamed (I think...), but then I happen on files in some
older style. And one can always use the whitespace hiding options of diff to
trace the code evolution.
--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi