Plugins for Krita

Cyrille Berger cyb at lepi.org
Mon Feb 9 23:30:38 CET 2004

Hello,

I have been playing with krita for sometime. And I have wrotten a simple
plugin which may be use as an example, it invert the color of an image. It is
very basic, so it may be used as an example.
I think I will do some more image filters, but first I would like to have your
opinion concerning the speed of my plugin. Maybe there is a faster way,
because when I do a "readPixelData" and then a "writePixelData", I copy the
image twice, which is totaly useless. Maybe there is a way to access directly
to the image data ?
And I was wondering, how does the undo interface work ?
In an ideal world, it would be best, if I could point the current data into
the undo stack, and then draw on the image. Is there a way to do this ?

I don't know how to do a diff, so I send the complete file, anyway, there is
nothing left from the old code of the plugin example.
You just have to delete the content of plugins/example, autoconf and then
configure, make and make install. And it should work, if it doesn't, let me
know.