koffice/krita

Adrian Page adrian at pagenet.plus.com
Sat Aug 28 23:34:58 CEST 2004

On Friday 27 August 2004 6:29 pm, Adrian Page wrote:
> > Good point -- they're there because you need the image data interpreted
> > to be able to create QImage for display, but if you've got a suggestion
> > for an alternative, I'm all ears. If we can have something generic that
> > does the complex bits...
>
> I'll see if I can come up with a patch.

Ok, here it is. This moves the tile handling out of the colour strategies and
into an updated KisPaintDevice::convertToImage(). The colour strategies now
only have a convertToImage() that takes an array of QUANTUMs.

The KisPaintDevice::convertToImage() now takes x, y, w and h, which allows it
to be used to render the image projection a block at a time. I've added a
method to KisImage to allow access to the projection layer.

Adrian