bicubic interpolating zoom

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Aug 16 11:15:34 CEST 2004

On Monday 16 August 2004 11:05, Michael Thaler wrote:

> What information did you extract from the Gimp developers? If it is
> relevant for scaling images, can you post it to the list?

I've never gotten information from Gimp developers.

> Actually I think it is a good idea to make them aware of Krita. I think
> there is a lot of code in Gimp which would be very useful for Krita, e.g.
> the filters and it would be really good if the Gimp developers could help
> us a little porting that code to Krita.

I guess they are aware of Krita already -- one or two Gimp people may even
monitor this mailing list. I seriously doubt whether there would be any
enthusiasm from Gimp developers to help with Krita in any way. Still, it'll
probably do no harm to contact them.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi