Hi - I'm new...

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Aug 12 22:08:13 CEST 2004

On Thursday 12 August 2004 22:02, Sven Langkamp wrote:

> They were from kopainter, but only Krita used them. How should they be
> improved? How does a good color chooser look like?

The current slider thing is fine for some purposes -- and Scribus has a
similar thing only for cmyk, but for painting you want faster access to your
colours. Something like a palette, a palette with colour swathes or a colour
wheel (Perico has a a colour square that's really a wheel) is more
comfortable to use.

> I noticed that
> KoColor does have problems with other colorspaces than RGB and grayscale.

KoColor's CMYK is a bit broken; we need to work on that. The big problem is
that we don't want to have to extend KoColor for every color strategy we
define.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi