Some very usefull links!

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Aug 11 23:11:03 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 11 August 2004 23:10, Michael Thaler wrote:

> Another small bug: if you scale an image to, say double its size and then
> undo the scaling, the scaled image is still shown with the small image on
> top of it. If you bring the window to the back and to the front again,
> everything is o.k.

That's nastier -- it has something do with our repainting. I had my twins
experiment with Krita this evening, and they succeeded in having portions of
the canvas permanently corrupted by simply painting. And worse, even though
they didn't admit it, Krita must have restarted X (or even Linux) because
when I came downstairs again from grabbing C++ in a Nutshell from the study,
not only had Krita disappeared without a backtrace, but also my KOrganizer
window was empty again, the sure sign of it having been started by session
management.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi