How to begin ?

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Aug 11 12:22:06 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 11 August 2004 11:37, Casper Boemann wrote:

> There are some pages on sampling and filtering in foley et al, but nothing
> on bicubic in particular. Anyway foley et al is always a good introduction
> to principles about any graphics subject. The full name of the book is
> "Computer graphics: principles and practice" if my memory serves me right.

I've read that book a year or so ago -- I was a bit disappointed because most
of the book was about 3D, which doesn't interest me much. The second edition
of Gooch & Gooch on non-realistic rendering promises to be a better book, the
author of Impasto assures me. One of the chapters is his :-).

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi