Some very usefull links!

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at physik.tu-muenchen.de
Wed Aug 11 11:36:07 CEST 2004

Hi,

> An interesting link might be:
> http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2vrva/design.html
> http://www.sgi.com/grafica/interp/ (nice website, this, must read myself
> this evening).

I googled a bit and found a really interesting page with a lot of links that
will be certainly very usefull for Krita development:
http://www.efg2.com/Lab/Library/ImageProcessing/Algorithms.htm

There are also lots of links how to smooth-scale an image. Maybe I can read
some of this on my trip.

> I'm not sure about scaling layers, but scaling complete images does work,
> after a fashion. The code in kis_paint_device is very simple: it's a basic
> matrix transform without any antialiasing or sampling or whatever.

Strange, I tried it this morning and it made nothing:-( What did you do to
scale an image?

Greetings,
Michael