Hi - I'm new...

Saem Ghani saem-ghani at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 10 04:15:07 CEST 2004

On Monday 09 August 2004 12:11, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Oh, another nice & small & important improvement is to save the position of
> the dockers in the session & config files. See kis_config.h/cc for the
> relevant code.

I'm starting to work on the moveable tabs.  I did some googling and stumbled
upon KTabWidget, which is a child to QTabWidget, the latter is used to do the
tabbing for the dockers.  So starting with the color docker I replaced
instances of the latter with the former.  Which I presume should work
perfectly, since the only real issue is if currentPageIndex() method is
called, so far I can move the tabs by middle clicking on them and dragging
them about..  So the replacement seems to work, I'll set that up for the rest
of the dockers and play with them.  After that I'll move to saving the
configuration.  Additionally, how do you want me to submit the changes?
Lastly, I'm trying to save some time during the "make install" procedure,
would it be possible to simply do a make install-exec instead, IIRC, that
will up date the necessary app flies and not the documentation, icons and so
on.