The 'new document' crash

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Aug 4 08:46:24 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 03 August 2004 22:33, Adrian Page wrote:

> I don't know what the intentions are for loading single/multiple instances
> of plugins, so I haven't done anything to fix this.

I'm not sure what Cyrille intended with the KisFilterFactory (which I later
renamed to registry, because it didn't create filters, just kept a map of
filters). It's never called from anywhere, and the filters don't disappear or
anything like that if they don't register themselves. I've disabled the
filter registry and the call in the KisFilter constructor, which fixes the
issue. When Cyrille is back from his holidays he can probably take a look at
what was really wrong.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi