That time of the day again...

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Oct 11 09:26:32 CEST 2003

On Saturday 11 October 2003 02:18, Patrick Julien wrote:

> So I guess you are doing this from KisPaintDevice proper, you should
> probably keep this in KisPainter.

I have to think about the other points, but I can allay your suspicions here:
it's part of KisPainter::drawPolyline(). I'm not going to add drawing code to
paint devices -- just add the creation of a temporary paint device to
KisPainter.

In the end, after some more experimentation, I'm not sure why it doesn't give
the correct results after all -- given that it could be more efficient and
clever and all that -- I end up with a transparent layer with a black line on
it. Compositing with an existing layer should put that line on the layer.
--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/index2.html