Krita website, and cmyk compositing

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Nov 1 12:47:48 CET 2003

I've just added a condensed what-is-what design document to the koffice
website, in the Krita developer section. A high-level overview of what's
where with links to the relevant files and sections in CVS.

I'm going to tighten up the text of the faq now -- it's rather bragging right
now about things that have never been, and won't be for quite a bit of time
at the current rate of development.

By the way -- just saw the colorstrategy checkins. Nice -- now I can test
how cmyk should be composited (perhaps just simple adding and clamping --
that's how real inks work, too).
--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/index2.html