Krayon crashing.

Sean Pecor sean@digitalspinner.com
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 17:54:07 -0500

Hello,

I'd love to give krayon a go but I've never been able to get it running. =
I've
been upgrading regularly, lately I've been receiving a NativeMimeType
complaint and the terminal window would not initiate a krayon window. I'd
just break out of krayon at that point. But I just grabbed the latest
snapshot of koffice only (the rest of my kde2 is a mandrake cooker releas=
from the middle of January), compiled and installed it and now all of kof=
fice
is crashing. Ah well...

What are the basic steps to get krayon working? Are there older files tha=
need to be deleted and, if so, what are they? Thanks!

Sean.

--
# Digital Spinner / President.
# sean@digitalspinner.com / http://www.digitalspinner.com