[kgraphviewer-devel] Re: Black background colour in kgraphview

Gaël (aka Kleag) kleag at free.fr
Sun Nov 21 13:34:23 CET 2010

Hi Erlend,

First of all, could you open a bug report on bugs.kde.org, please ? This is
easier to keep track of this type of problems.

Le lundi 15 novembre 2010 15:44:31, Erlend Hamberg a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I built kgraphviewer from git today (fdce614d0...) and get a black
> background when opening a dot file. Opening
> http://www.graphviz.org/Gallery/undirected/process.gv.txt gives this
> result: http://i.imgur.com/9AxmH.png
Hum, yes, you're right, I have to setup a good default defaul color!

> Changing default background colour
> in settings does not change anything.
Well, currently, the new default color is taken into account when kgraphviewer
is started the next time. You should start it again.

> I guess this is a bug. :-)
Absolutely :-)

Gaël
--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer and editor based on a reusable
part
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer