[Kget] KGet in trunk

Dario Massarin nekkar at libero.it
Mon Nov 7 21:16:51 CET 2005

Hi Urs!
Excuse me if I didn't reply before, but I noticed your email just today. Atm I'm really busy with my degree thesis. Hope to code kget soon :-)

> I'm not sure what do to with KGet in trunk. I think it makes no sense to make
> it compile.

I agree with you. It's really a waste of time to work on kget in trunk.

> What do you think? Should we drop the trunk version? And import the
> make_kget_cool branch into trunk when it's ready?
>
> I've seen that other apps in trunk do also this step.

Maybe it's really the best way to go.
In your opinion should we ask to someone else before doing this step?

Best regards,
   Dario