[Kget] (no subject)

Ed Rodenberger jake112 at bak.rr.com
Mon Dec 19 18:09:09 CET 2005

imam 71 yrs old and in nov of 05 was in a accident  on 405 was sitting
in traffic when a lady hit me doing 65 mi hour,, not been able to work
since, i will not get a settlement from accident till feb 06, my payment
s on my house is behind 3,245.70  my home is worth 300,000  if any one
knows where i might get help please e- mail me,, i would be willing to
give second mortgage till i can pay back moneys,, PS i would rather take
a beatjng tha ask,,sincerely Ed R