kgeotag issue

Angel Lopez anglopm at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 11:50:15 BST 2022

Hello,

I just installed the fresh new version of kgeotag, and I'm facing an issue
while writing the tagged files back.
With JPG files, it works just fine, both writing into the Exif header or as
a sidecar XMP file.
With CR2 (canon raw) files, it only works writing into a XMP sidecar file.
If I set it to only EXIF header file, it shows an error message:
"""
Please check if this file still exists and if you have write access to it!
"""

If I set it to use both (XMP sidecar file and EXIF header), then no error
is displayed but only the XMP file is written, nothing is written into the
CR2 file.

I can manually use this command:
exiv2 -M"set Exif.GPSInfo.GPSLatitude 40/1 1/1 2/1" 2020-06-06_008.CR2

Do you have any idea what's happening?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Angel.