KGeoTag 1.3.0 out now

Tobias Leupold tl at stonemx.de
Sun Sep 4 22:10:49 BST 2022

Hi all,

I just released KGeoTag 1.3.0. The release announcement can be found on
https://kgeotag.kde.org/news/2022/kgeotag-1.3.0-released/

A quick note to the packagers:

Version 1.3.0 introduces a dependency to Marble 21.12.3, because this is the
first Marble version we can actually rely on. The program can still be built
against older Marble versions as well though, so if your distribution does
still ship an older version, simply remove the version from CMakeLists.txt and
you're done. See the release announcement for more precise instructions.

Have a lot of fun with KGeoTag 1.3.0 :-)

Cheers, Tobias