D20427: When renaming files, move to next file using tab key.

Antonio Prcela noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jul 20 10:25:27 BST 2019

aprcela added a comment.

  In D20427#453547 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20427#453547>, @elvisangelaccio wrote:

  > Thanks for the patch. I like the feature but there is something missing: if the next file is out of the visible view, the view doesn't scroll and the rename operation gets canceled.

  I tried a simple thing with adding:

    m_view->scrollToItem(index)

  It scrolls the view to the next item, but renaming gets disabled.
  Looks like it's something 'bigger'. Choose any file, hit F2, scroll up or down (with mouse wheel, so you don't click on anything else), renaming stops.
  I hopped over to Windows to check how it works there - same thing, as soon as you scroll while renaming is active, the renaming stops.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin